Baked Chicken Nuggets (2-3 servings)
- 16 oz. chicken breasts, cubed into 1″ pieces
- 1 c. reduced fat buttermilk
- 6 T. multigrain&oats bread crumbs
- 2 T. italian seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 2 T. grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 sheet of parchment paper, cookie sheet
- Marinate the cubed chicken in buttermilk overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Completely drain out the buttermilk, then toss the chicken with olive oil.
- Gently bread each piece of chicken. Arrange on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Flip each piece of chicken, and bake for 2 more minutes.