March 6th. How did I almost miss it? Well, I practically did miss it!!! wtf. Just for that…I’m going to need to make something Oreo-y asap. Milk’s favorite cookie & everybody’s favorite cookie! Except I haven’t had one in toooo long. It happens, but I will make-up for it soon. We almost always have Oreo cookies within reach, thanks to a certain someone in our household.
Oreo Truffles via KF
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. Oreo cookies
- 16 oz. baker’s semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Crush 9 and 36 cookies into fine crumbs, separately.
- Add cream cheese to the 36 crumbled cookies and mix until well blended. Roll mixture into 42-1″ balls.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate and place on wax paper lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved 9 cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for about one hour. Store covered in the refrigerator.