WOW this is SO SO GOOD! That’s all I have to say.
Blackberry Jam via KMS (makes one pint)
- 3 c. blackberries
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 of a lime’s zest & juices
- 1/4 c. frozen wild blueberries
- 1/2 of a small honeycrisp apple, diced
– – –
- In a deep nonreactive pan, bring the blackberries, sugar, and lime to gentle boil. Start some mashing with a wooden spoon.
- Add the blueberries and diced apple. Continue stirring and occasionally mashing as often as possible.
- Keep stirring the mixture at a rolling boil for 40 minutes more or less, until it thickens.
- Spoon into boiled jam jars, and cover with lids. At some point the lids will pop. Let them cool over night or all day before refrigerating them.